Performances Event Detail
The Fournier Group and Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo Present:Harmony In The Vineyard @ Stoller Family Estate
Join the Aaron Meyer Band with the Brown Sisters and special guests, Aaron's niece Lola Mazzaro on Ukulele and Aaron's violin students for an afternoon of music and world-class wines at Stoller Family Estate.
HARMONY IN THE VINEYARD is a benefit for Aaron's Music Education programs, operated in partnership with the Oregon Music Hall of Fame. Learn more about the programs here.
General Admission | Lawn seating | $40 per ticket
Bring Blankets and low lawn chairs for seating on the lawn. Seating will begin at 5:00 PM.
- Chair seating in the VIP tent
- Glass of wine (additional avail. for purchase)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Refreshments served
- Children 12 and under may attend without a ticket when accompanied by a ticket-holder.
- Please treat the concert venue as you would a theater during a show. We ask that guests remain seated during the performance so that everyone may enjoy the show.
- No balls, frisbees, or distractions during the show, please.
- Absolutely no pets, please.
- Thank you!
Gates will open at 5:00 PM for seating. Low sand chairs, blankets, or cushions recommended.
Show will begin at 6:00 PM.
FOOD | Wine Country Tacos (inclu. gluten free) will be available for purchase.
PICNIC BASKETS | Picnics are welcome, but no outside alcohol, please.
WINE | A selection of Stoller Family Estate wines will be available for purchase.
WATER | Please bring a water bottle to refill at the water stations. We will not be selling water bottles.
PLEASE | NO pets | NO outside alcohol | NO smoking on the property
HARMONY IN THE VINEYARDS is a benefit for music education.
For more information about Aaron Meyer's music education programs, please click here.