Performances Event Detail
The Fournier Group and Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo Presents:Harmony In The Vineyard @ Stoller Family Estate
Join the Aaron Meyer Band with the Brown Sisters and musical guests for an afternoon of music and world-class wines at Stoller Family Estate. Pull up a blanket and lawn chair as you enjoy Aaron's 9-piece band. You'll hear special performances by Aaron's niece, Lola Mazzaro on Ukulele, and some of Aaron's violin students.
HARMONY IN THE VINEYARD is a benefit for Aaron's Music Education programs, operated in partnership with the Oregon Music Hall of Fame. Learn more about the programs here.
General Admission | Lawn seating | $40 per ticket
Bring Blankets and low lawn chairs for seating on the lawn. Seating will begin at 5:00 PM.
- Chair seating in the VIP tent
- Two (2) glasses of wine (additional avail. for purchase)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Refreshments served
- Children 12 and under may attend without a ticket when accompanied by a ticket-holder.
- Please treat the concert venue as you would a theater during a show. We ask that guests remain seated during the performance so that everyone may enjoy the show.
- No balls, frisbees, or distractions during the show, please.
- Absolutely no pets, please.
- Thank you!
Gates will open at 5:00 PM for seating. Low sand chairs, blankets, or cushions only, please.
Show will begin at 6:00 PM.
FOOD | Wine Country Tacos (GF and Veg options avail) will be available for purchase.
PICNIC BASKETS | Picnics are welcome, but no outside alcohol, please.
WINE | A selection of Stoller Family Estate wines will be available for purchase.
WATER | Please bring a water bottle to refill at the water stations. We will not be selling water bottles.
PLEASE | NO pets | NO outside alcohol | NO smoking on the property
HARMONY IN THE VINEYARDS is a benefit for music education.
For more information about Aaron Meyer's music education programs, please click here.