Exclusive VIP Wine & Brixeur Spirits Experience at Trisaetum Winery
A unique experience in wine country!
Eight (8) guests will enjoy an exclusive wine experience and a private concert with winery owner and winemaker James Frey and violinist Aaron Meyer. After lunch, we will conclude with a tasting of Brixeur Spirits in the Distillery Tasting Cottage.
Enjoy the following with Aaron and James on a world-class wine tour in the Ribbon Ridge AVA of Oregon’s Willamette Valley. This very special and one-of-a-kind wine, spirits, and music package includes:
- A behind-the-scenes tour of the Trisaetum Winery.
- A barrel tasting in the subterranean cave.
- Tasting of a vertical of Family Reserve Pinot Noir (each bottle of wine is valued at $100)
- A Brixeur Spirits Tasting in the Distillery Tasting Cottage
- Private tour through James Frey’s art gallery with the artist. James is also a world-class painter.
- A catered lunch
- A private concert with Aaron Meyer
- An autographed Aaron Meyer CD for every guest.
Generously Donated by: James Frey and the Trisaetum/Brixeur team.
Starting Bid: $1200
Those who placed winning bids will be contacted via email.